Monday, August 24, 2009

Eat six small meals a day


I was actually thinking about it right now. Its a type of program where you eat 400 calories per meal(according to my diet plan) because excess calories turned into stored fat. Its also defined as to stop eating when you're full. Why should I eat 6 meals a day? I know that our body burns calories even if you're not doing anything. Probably the reason why we should eat 6 meals a day is to prevent muscle loss and ofcourse to trim that tummy fat. If I starve myself, its going to get some energy from my muscles. I don't want that to happen. I was also thinking about cardio. It lowers overall body fat percentage. Overall means fat from everywhere including arm muscles which isn't good at all. I do heard that when you do cardio after workout, it won't let you lose muscles. Although its pretty confusing at the moment. I know it is really hard to stick to this kind of program (Eat six small meals a day) but I guess I'll give it a shot. When temptation strikes again, like eating out with my buddies, I'll take full control of it for the sake of the small tummy fat I need to reduce. I know that I can't stick to this program forever but I do know as well that it boosts metabolism.


Digg!

Bookmark and Share

RETWEET THIS POST
Twit this