Sunday, August 16, 2009

Serious in losing tummy?

Im planning to make my tummy become flat so it means that I have to give up my weight maintenance for now. I've been on weight loss vacation for 4 months now. During that time, I eat whatever I want although I still manage to balance it. When I eat a box pizza today, I make sure that I eat salad and oatmeal the next day. Its some type of calorie shifting that I know. Anyway, moving to the topic, Im really serious now in flatenning my tummy. So for now, I need to focus on my diet. I have to sacrifice the taste of Chilis burger, potato chips, sodas, and ice creams. My actual plan is to replace them with healthy ones. Just in case I can't get rid of them, I'll make a schedule on when to eat them. I'll probably schedule it on a Saturday. I know there are diet pills that can help but I won't rely on it because I don't want to ruin my metabolism which makes me eat more during weight maintenance period without worrying about weight gain. I love eating. Cardio? I know it reduces overall body fat but it makes me worry that it might shrink my muscles. Ofcourse I don't want to look sick. What about beer? Uhmm... According to weight loss experts its alright to drink 2 bottles of beer in a day. Maybe I'll just substitute it with a hard drink like rhum and brandy without any additionals.

I'll be doing this in a few weeks. I know I've done this before and it really did work.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Digg!

Bookmark and Share

RETWEET THIS POST
Twit this



Article about flattening tummy:

Bulging belly? Foods that shrink your stomach