Thursday, July 30, 2009

Online Weight loss tips that worked


What motivated me to lose weight? I remember before when I decided to lose some weight, my brother asked me “Why do you want to lose weight? Eating is fun and you don’t really need to lose weight at all.”. This information from my obese brother made me confuse that is why I suddenly stopped my weight loss program. A few years after that, I did watch some movies and shows and see that most celebrities are in perfect shape. Whenever I see them on commercials, I noticed that they take a little bite on the products they endorsed especially if its junk food. That didn’t motivate me again. Suddenly, the internet started to make a lot of information on weight loss. I did some research when I finally decided to lose weight seriously. Obviously my brother(who is still obese at this day) told me the same thing. This time I won’t be affected by it so I’ll probably do it in a committed way. I did research some information online. Most of them are really hard to follow. Suggestions like:


- Eat 6 small meals a day

- Sleep 8 hours every night

- Don’t eat any meat, junk foods, candies, and ice creams.

- Stop drinking sodas even if its diet

- Stop consuming carbohydrates

- Don’t drink alcohol at all

All of the things said above this are so hard to follow. My lifestyle won’t fit into it. Like any other normal people, I drink soda, beer, and other alcoholic drinks. The suggestions above also drove me nuts thinking that I won’t lose weight if I didn’t follow one. I kept researching and I found out some suggestions that I can follow like:


- Do cardio 30 minutes or more a day, 5 days a week. If you find it boring, get some sport.

- Lift some weights. If you can’t go to the gym, lift something heavy in your home.

- Reduce your calorie intake to 500 to 1000 a day. Eat a lot of clean stuff like natural carbohydrates, oat meal, and brown rice.

- Have a cheat day! That’s the weekend.


After doing these suggestions, all I can say right now that they do work. I lost 45 lbs in 4 months by following them. Cardio was a task at first. It became an addiction a few weeks after. Weight lifting burns sugar and fat. Eating a lot of clean stuff buffs you up and distributes fat all over. In fact, they are easy to burn compared to junk food and it won’t make you look stupid when you’re eating in front of your friends. I noticed when Im in a restaurant with my friends and I make it look obvious to them that Im on a diet, I feel kinda vain in front of them. Now I eat more than what they eat but I make sure that what I eat is clean. Once my metabolism improves at its best, I might compete with them someday in some junk food eating.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

Digg!

Bookmark and Share

RETWEET THIS POST
Twit this